BUY MORE, PAY LESS!!
Take a look at the pricing chart to see the discount per number of notebooks ordered. The pricing in the chart reflects pre-launch rates made for our product tester group. Joining IS NOT required to purchase. Join Here: https://beingmissunderstood.com/practice-notebook-testing-group1
This practice booklet simulates the Pearson VUE noteboard given to test-takers for scratch work. 14″ x 8.5″ top, spiral-bound notebook with 9 grid lined pages.
Use this notebook to map out taking notes and solving problems while completing practice tests, study questions, and more!
This noteboard is NOT laminated, but the booklet provided by Pearson VUE will be laminated.
**While there are laminated practice booklets available for test-takers to purchase, we designed this notebook for those who wanted to keep and review their scratchwork AFTER practice sessions are over instead of erasing them.
We hope this study tool can help you experience test day with increased comfort and confidence!
**This product is not endorsed by Pearson VUE nor by the test owners of any professional exam.
Practice Noteboard Booklet for Test-Takers
- This practice booklet simulates the Pearson VUE noteboard given to test-takers for scratch work.
- While this noteboard is not laminated, the booklet provided by Pearson VUE will be laminated.
- In addition, you will be provided with fine-tip wet erase markers.
- The markers require a damp cloth or tissue to erase, so you won’t be able to erase your writing.
- If you run out of space during the exam, raise your hand, and a test administrator will bring you a clean booklet.
- We hope this study tool can help you experience test day with increased comfort and confidence!
A percentage of all sales will go toward scholarships for students in need, community health forums, and organizations focusing on reducing poverty, improving economic stability, food insecurity, and access to education and healthcare. ______________________________________________________________________________________________
While practicing for the MCAT, I made my own notepads. I wanted to check my scratch work for missed problems and compare different notetaking strategies for practice problems and exams. The other noteboards on the market were laminated and need to be cleaned after use, meaning I would have to take pictures on my phone to save my work. These were developed to provide me with an alternative. Hopefully, they can be of use to you all as well.
– Miss Understood